Chủ đầu tư: To Buong Hydropower Joint Stock Company
Địa điểm xây dựng: Chieng Luong, Loong Phieng and Tu Nang communes in Yen Chau district, Son La province
Tổng mức đầu tư: 194,617 billion VND
Số tổ máy: 02 groups
Công suất lắp đặt: 10.1MW
SD11 - To Buong hydropower project is located on To Buong stream in the area flowing through the territory of Chieng Luong, Loong Phieng and Tu Nang communes of Yen Chau district, Son La province. The project was built with the task of generating electricity in combination with existing power sources, providing electricity for the load demand of Yen Chau district through the national grid with a capacity of 8MW and an annual electricity output of about 35 million. kWh to meet the current increasing demand for electricity.
To Buong hydropower project is located on To Buong stream in the area flowing through the territory of Chieng Luong, Loong Phieng and Tu Nang communes of Yen Chau district, Son La province.
To Buong stream is a branch on the right bank of Sap Viet stream, with the main stream flowing in the direction of Southwest - Northeast. In the area where the dam and the plant is planned to be built, the stream flow has many fast-flowing sections, swirling, high and bumpy waterfalls, which is a place with great potential to exploit hydroelectric energy.
Traffic conditions to the work are quite favorable: The factory location is about 2.5km from National Highway 6, the dam location is about 2km from Provincial Road 103. From the center of Yen Chau district to the project is about 22 km, and from the center of Moc Chau district to the project is about 30 km.
To Buong hydropower project is built in the form of BOO (investment, business and ownership), operates and sells electricity to Electricity of Vietnam (EVN), which is a grade III construction work according to the decentralization. in TCXDVN 285-2002.
To Buong hydroelectric project with a weir is a concrete gravity dam about 8m high on the rock foundation, with a capacity of 8MW, including items with the following main parameters:
- The dam route with a total length of 102m is arranged with an overflow weir on the river bed, the two dam shoulders are the non-spill part of the dam, the sand discharge sluice and the inlet to the canal;
- The energy route includes the following items: Water intake; aqueduct with a total length of 1,568.38m, a non-pressurized water tunnel with a length of 986.0m; pressure tank and steel pressure pipeline (length 687.46m, diameter d = 1.0m);
- The hydropower plant is located on the right bank of To Buong stream, with the main parameters:
|+ Installing capacity:||8.0MW;|
|+ Number of units:||02 groups;|
+ Guaranteed capacity:
|+ Turbine Pelton horizontal axis, BXCT diameter:||1.25m;|
|+ Average annual electricity:||36.18 million kWh;|
|+ Hours of use of installed capacity:||4,398 hours.|
- The outlet channel of the plant with a length of 36.8m, a width of 2.0m is responsible for ensuring the continuity of the flow from the water chamber after passing the turbine into To Buong stream in a stable mode;
- Other items include: Operation manager; transportation system; 110kV power distribution station and 110kV single-circuit transmission line with a length of about 2.5km.
Project implementation progress:
- Initial approval schedule: Started construction in the first quarter of 2010 and completed in the second quarter of 2012;
- Adjustment progress: Started in the fourth quarter of 2013, completed in the fourth quarter of 2015.
Total investment value of the project:
- Total initial investment approved: 183,220 billion VND;
- Total adjusted investment: 194,617 billion VND.
To Buong hydropower project, after completion in the fourth quarter of 2015, will combine with existing power sources to supply electricity for the load demand of Yen Chau district through the national power grid with a capacity of 8MW and an output of 8MW. annual electricity is about 36 million kWh to meet the increasing demand for electricity today.
Dự án khác
Tin tức nổi bật