Chủ đầu tư: Dak Glei . Hydropower Joint Stock Company
Địa điểm xây dựng: Dak Glei District Kon Tum Province
Tổng mức đầu tư: 215 billion VND
Thời gian thực hiện: Started in the fourth quarter of 2017, completed in the fourth quarter of 2018
Số tổ máy: 2 nests
Công suất lắp đặt: 7,0 MW
Dak Pru 1 hydropower project is located on Dak Pru stream in the area flowing through the territory of Dak Nhoong and Dak Pek communes of Dak Glei district, Kon Tum province. The project was built with the task of generating electricity in combination with existing power sources, providing electricity for the load demand of Dak Glei district and a part of Kon Tum province through the national grid with a capacity of 7MW and an output of 7MW. annual electricity is about 30.2 million kWh.
Dak Pru 1 hydropower project is built on Dak Pru stream - (class I branch of Po Ko river originating from Ngok Peng-dia mountain range in Dak Glei district, Kon Tum province with the average elevation of the basin from 700m - 1700m).
Dak Pru 1 hydropower project is about 85 km northwest of Kon Tum city, 6.5 km from Dak Glei town. The project is about 8.0km from Ho Chi Minh Road. The project has a relatively convenient traffic infrastructure when the dam is located right next to the inter-commune road of Dak Glei district.
Dak Pru 1 hydropower project is built in the form of BOO (investment, business and ownership), operates and sells electricity to Electricity of Vietnam (EVN), which is a grade III construction project according to classification. granted in TCXDVN 285-2002.
Dak Pru 1 hydroelectric project has a weir which is a concrete gravity dam about 14m high on the rock foundation, with an installed capacity of 7MW, including items with the following main parameters:
- The dam route has a total length of 70.0m along the dam crest, in which the spillway is 32.5m wide (including 2 pin posts and 2 side posts, each pier is 2.5m thick), arranged in the river bed, Next to the spillway of the river bed is the left bank weir and the right bank.
- The energy route includes the following items: Water intake; steel pressure pipe with diameter D1800 with a length of 1.3km;
- The path-type hydropower plant is located on the right bank of Dak Pru stream with the main parameters:
||: 6,88: m3/s|
||: 7,0 MW|
||: 2 nest|
||: Francis Horizontal axis|
||: 30.233 million KWh|
- The outlet channel of the plant with a length of 86m, a width of 6.0m is responsible for ensuring the continuity of the flow from the water chamber after passing the turbine into the Dak Pru stream in a stable mode;
- Other items include: Operation manager; Operational transport system, 22kV power transmission line 8km long.
Implementation progress of the project: Started in the fourth quarter of 2017, completed in the fourth quarter of 2018
Total investment value of the project: 215 billion VND
After completion of Dak Pru 1 hydropower project in the fourth quarter of 2018, it will provide electricity for the load demand of Dak Glei district and part of Kon Tum province through the national grid with a capacity of 7MW and daily electricity output. about 30.2 million kWh per year to meet the increasing demand for electricity today.
Dự án khác
Tin tức nổi bật